DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichiro Fight's Razz

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Ichiro Fight's Razz Empty
PostSubject: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Ichiro felt a strong power level nearby, while he was on the eastern side of Earth. So he dropped everything he was doing, and rushed over to the high powerlevel, even though his power level is higher, Ichiro wanted to know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Raz sat in a cross legged position focusing his ki as he worked on trying to create a new technique he knew he was still way's away from it trying to get there was another thing, Raz breathed in deep tasting the cool crisp air of the mountains. The sky was a soft blue the sun was nice and cool perfect for the way Raz liked, His energy spiked up and dropped down as he imagined the move in his mind working it out in different ways.

Razz could feel another power level it was strong but too far to be a nuisance at the moment but it was coming fast, His hand's opened as he visualized two spinning circles in his mind trying to pull it together but still it eluded him. Raz tilted his head the power level was strong not by much only by 5 and a half, Raz had become confident in his fighting skills having defeated Sayians and even himself in combat.

His energy faded away as he slipped behind some mountains wanting to get a look at his enemy before they met each other, Raz wore the simple clothes of a Buu but instead of white raz's pant's were black which complemented his red muscled yet gummy flesh. His crimson eyes searched the sky waiting for his uninvited visitor to show of course if he did Raz would have a small advantage the power of a buu.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Ichiro hid is energy and then flickered behind the nearest mountain so the enemy would not find him. Then he kept flickering behind it. Until he got tired he got tired of flickering. So he began to run, until eventually he saw a red rubbery-looking thing, he whispered, ' I'm dreaming! I must be dreaming But just in case... ' Ichiro charged a powerful genocide beam and shot it at the red blob thing.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Raz sensed the spike in the power level and shot up into the air and spun around tilting his head as he examined the Sayian and laughed. "Are you kidding me, Another sayian?. Raz floated down placing his feet on the ground placing both hands behind his back. "I fought a few of your kind on Vegeta.... They were yummy. Raz smiled as he raised a hand firing a simple ball of Ki to test his enemies strength. Raz jumped into the air shooting around in a wide arc managing to get behind his opponent.

Raz could feel the power level of his enemy now that they were up close it was adequate for a battle, He opened his mouth taking aim and begin charging his Ki deep inside his belly. Raz's power level spiked up as he charged going from 4,000 to 15,500 showing his true power.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Ichiro turned around and hit a few back flip's into the air, then he shot a few ki blast at Raz, then flickered behind him shooting another genocide beam. Then he threw a barrage of punches at Raz. Then Ichiro flickered away to the dinstance and powered down to half of his power. ' Who is this guy! I don't know anyone or anything like that and can turn their head around to the opposite side of their head. ' If I don't do something quickly I might seriously die this time! ' Then Ichiro thought of way's to kill the enemy, most of them didn't make any sense whatsoever. So Ichiro just hoped that he wouldn't find him real quick. So he hid all of his power level he could. Hopefully he would have time to think of a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Raz bent his body around the ki blasts laughing as his opponent shot around firing another genocide beam, Raz moved his body but his lower half was ripped off. The punches smashed into raz's body making him fall to the ground where he laid looking defeated.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Ichiro flickered back over to the fight scene to see what happened. Then he saw Raz's body in two piece's, ' Well that was easier then I thought! ' Then Ichiro started to charge a genocide beam once again. ' Just to make sure. ' Ichiro used the genocide beam close up. Then he used the beam on Raz. ' Hmm... that was way, way easier then I thought. But oh well. ' Then Ichiro raised to his max power once again. ' I think Im gonna rest right here for a while. ' Ichiro closed his eye's but stayed alert, just incase something happened.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Raz's body slithered together before he leaped up laughing shaking his head. "Wow is that all you got really?" Raz opened his mouth still having charged his energy and released a mouth beam at the distance between them in aiming to smash into Ichiro's body. Raz slid back on the ground while his other hand pulled off a piece of himself hiding it from view.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Ichiro was blasted backwards by the beam. He crashed into the mountain, breaking at least three quarter's of the mountain. He layed down beneath all of the rubble. ' I can't win! He isn't normal! ' His face has blood running down it. Then Ichiro flickered behind Raz and attempted to grab his foot and throw him into the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Raz grinned and spun around his eyes blazing. "I got you now". Raz dropped a thick piece of his red blob rubber and threw wit with his full might aiming at his enemies face in the hopes to wrap it around the sayians neck, Raz felt the increase in his own power as he tried to grab his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Ichiro saw the red ball of rubber looking thing come at him, ' What the! ' Ichiro tried blasting the ball of blubber with ki blast, but he couldn't hit it the ki blast went right through it. Then Ichiro tried using a genocide beam, but it was too late Raz was wrapped around Ichiro. Then the red blob wrapped around his face. ' What the! I can't see A thing. And what is this thing!' Ichiro tried tearing the red blob off of his face, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Raz yanked on the blob overpowering his foe and slammed him into his body, Raz's opened his mouth as he dove down swallowing his enemy down working his throat until he swalloed the sayian down. Raz's insides instead of dropping to his stomach acid dropped him into a little room like space, against the wall laid two sayian bodies and a female who was rocking back and forth obviously her mind had snapped.

Raz looked around a she laughed his power working as he picked up the genocide beam his body humming with energy, "Oh yes...this is what I like.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Ichiro was suddenly inside the red blob-like monster's body, he saw a few sayain's. ' Those must be the sayain's he was talking about... and this is totally disgusting. ' Then Ichiro saw the outside world from Raz's mouth everytime he opened it.' Then Ichiro put his hand's up and started pushing open Raz's jaw, so he could get outside of his body. Then Ichiro started to climb up, his waist was just outside of Raz's mouth. At this time sense it would be pretty much impossible to dodge, Ichiro used a genocide beam. Then he leaped out of Raz's mouth. ' Thats way better! That was too disguising. ' Ichiro said brushing off himself.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Raz felt the being climbing up his throat and did his best to keep it down but it was too late, raz's body exploded into thousands of pieces that floated out into the air looking as if it was done. The pieces twitched before flying up into thick red blob's looking like a giant piece of chewed gum before Raz appeared back to normal. "Oh my you escaped...I don't like that very much.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Ichiro laughed, ' Did I taste good? You're not gonna finish me off by eating me!' Then Ichiro powered up all the way this time, ' Ahhh! ' Ichiro charged the most powerful genocide beam he had ever used. Then Ichiro said, ' GENOCIDE BEAM! ' Then the beam of multi-colored spheres went aiming at Raz! Then Ichiro flickered behind him and kicked him infront of the beam at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Raz watched as the beam flew at him and sensed his enemy appear behind him, When Ichiro went for the Kick Raz split his body in half letting the kick fly through him. Raz shot downward the beam flying over head a she spun his top body around. "I got something for you. Raz lit his hand up as he threw his hand forward, It pulsed with energy as he hit his full ki charge. "GENOCIDE BEAM". A group of multi colored spheres shot out flying at his enemy with the same force and speed that his enemy had used.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Ichiro didn't suspect the genocide beam coming for him, so he got hit in the shoulder with it! He went flying into the mountain again, this time the whole mountain was crumbled, well there was no mountain anymore, just rubble everywhere. Ichiro's face, and arm's were bleeding horribly! Ichiro stood up, it was hard from all of the pain, his leg's were wobbly. ' Come on, that's the best you got! ' Ichiro powered up again. Then suddenly it was easy to stand again. Then Ichiro threw another powerful genocide beam, this one was even more powerful then the last, then behind that one was another genocide beam.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Raz watched him and screamed his body hummed before vanishing appearing next to Ichiro throwing a punch at his left leg, before vanishing appearing straight ahead throwing both knees for his enemies face, if that connected Raz would vanish coming down from the air with both knees to break both of Ichiro;s arms. Raz vanished appearing in front of his opponent throwing a pummel of kicks and punches before he slammed a fist for Ichiro's stomach which if hit a energy ball would light on Raz's fist and explode throwing his enemy back.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Ichiro couldn't stop any of the attack's, except the one where both knee's were supposed to go in Ichiro's face, when the knee's appeared in his face he grabbed them, then through Raz back. Then he lunged for Raz, and then attempted to punch him in the face, while the other hand made a ki blast, then he threw it at Raz. ' Your pretty strong, I like your skill's, how about me and you become allies traveling to different planet's and learning anything we can? ' Ichiro said, because it was the truth and Ichiro was already pretty much dead, another move like that last one and he is dead.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Raz's head bent back as he was punched his body absorbing the blow until the ki beam hit him in the chest throwing him back. Raz looked down at his chest part of him wnated to rip the sayian apart while the other considered the offer. "Hm why not. Raz floated down smiling. "I'm Raz.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

' Im Ichiro, creator of the genocide beam. ' Ichiro said, glad he made the partner ship with the whatever Raz is. ' And by the way what are you I mean like a species? I've never seen anything like you before!' Ichiro remembered how he made that blob and how he ate Ichiro, and then learned his genocide beam. ' And how did you learn my genocide beam? '
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm

I am a majin created by a demon and doing his deeds for years. As to your second question i can learn techniques and skills by absorbing people I take it you saw the others...mm they weren't that bad. Raz sat down crossing both legs as he looked at the sayian. "OK now what?
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 pm

' Hmmm well we can stay here for a while, Im gonna do everything I can here, so we might be here for a week to a few month's more, but after we are done I would like to go to the planet called New Namek. That all right with you? And it be good if we could get a spaceship with a gravity room and rejuvenation chamber. So we could also rake up some money. So until then i'll see you later Raz. ' Then Ichiro flickered off to the distance.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Raz shrugged, "That's fine". raz turned around blasting off.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Grade?------------------------------

And I was almost killed if you could not tell so my Pl should be doubled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Fight's Razz   Ichiro Fight's Razz Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichiro Fight's Razz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next