DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Weird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6800 PL
Race: Changling
Name: Daichi

Just Weird   Empty
PostSubject: Just Weird    Just Weird   EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

Daichi was walking through a city,looking for a store. Until he hears a bunch of bells. "Whats going on"? Daichi says with curiosity. He dashes towards the direction of the bells. Moments later he found the source. He was looking at a bunch of deer on a sleigh. He see's them hopping around and thinks thier in danger. He dashes to the deer and spots a fat man drinking hot chocolate. "Hey fat man!" Daichi yells. The fat looks at Daichi and says "Ho Ho Ho! Hey there little boy how are you doing today?" Daichi questions "Ho Ho Ho, What the hell does Ho Ho Ho mean? Are you implying im a f**kin Ho." The fat man is Respons "No. Im not calling you a ho, its just something i say. So! What do you want for christmas?" Daichi asks "Whats your name, fat man?" The man looks at Daichi and responds "Well i'm santa clause. The jolliest man on earth." Daichi responds "Ah. A fat man asking a small boy what he wants for christmas. We already know he's a child molestore."

Daichi flies into the air and flies off with tromendous speed. Santa yells "After him you fat a$$es!" The deer say under thier breaths "Yea we're the fat a$$es, my a$$!" The deer fly after Daichi.

Daichi turns around for a split second and blasts a barrage of blasts at Sants. "Aaaaaaagh!!!, Die Pig! Die!!! Daichi yelled as huge purple ki blasts emtted from his hands. Santa saw this blas and ate it whole. *Gulp* "What the fuck!" Daichi yelled. "I should of known that fat B**** would've eaten it. Damn!" Rudolph the redass reindeer basted a wave of energy from his ass. "Holy shit." Daichi said as he was struck by energy blasted from the ass of a deer. Daichi passed out and went into a colma. "Shit, I never shoul've underestimated that fat B****." *ugh* Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Santa laughs. "I will finally destroy christmas and get the respect i deserve. But first, Daichi go to hell." Santa chrges a huge blast of energy and prepares to destroy Daichi. Rudolph blasts an energy wave at santa. "I will not let you destroy this boy!" Rudolph yells. Santa rolls to his feet. "Traitor! I will not allowyou to live." Santa blasts a huge red energy wave at rudolph and strikes him down. "Ha! that was easier than i thought it would be. Oh well. Now! Back to you Daichi." He turns around and finds that Daichi had vanished and looke left to right for him. "Im up here you fat bastard!" Sant looks up, as he see's Daichi with a sword in the postion to cut someone. He lowered his blade slicing the fat, not so jolly man in two. Daichi then turned around and walked off."*Tsk* "I Knew fat people could'nt be trusted." As he walked off in to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Just Weird   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Weird    Just Weird   EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

ummm..dude you got some Christmas issues. but I like it ....not so much battling as it is...something. so I will give you 2000 zenny and a 1000 pl.
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6800 PL
Race: Changling
Name: Daichi

Just Weird   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Weird    Just Weird   EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content