DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil Empty
PostSubject: Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil   Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Quest: You have heard of the legendary martial arts master, Named Roshi. You travel to Roshi's small island and try to convince the old turtle hermit to take you on as an apprintice. At first Roshi's says he doesnt anymore pupils, but if you bring the old perv a nice looking lady or some pervy magazines he might reconsider

Requirements: neutral or positve alignment
Reward: +500 PL
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil   Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

baki was flying around when he saw a man with a purple turtle shell on his back wandering around a small island. baki flew down to help the man. "need help?" baki asked the hero he is always happy to help someone in need. "wha? no im just looking for my art magazines......yeah....they seem to be lost around my island but i can't find them" the man scracthed his head. "im master roshi by the way if you help me find them i might show you some martial arts moves.". baki kowing of the old man's power tried hard no to be too eager. "OKAY!" baki grinned gothing into yoshi's house for his magazines. wonder where they could be.... he pondered as he looked in the kicthen and didnt find anyhthing but a few DVDs of girls gone wild so he tore through the living room closet until he found one.on the title it said "playdude monthly" he didnt see the inside of it and gave it to master roshi. "and i thought Oolong took this one thank you." master roshi laughe dhis perverted laugh and told him " hey i got two more lost magazines if you find them you can be my next pupil what do ya say kid?". "but-ut..." baki smacked himself on the forehead the old man already told him that and he alrready accepted why did he offer agian? "sure why not....." he stated, his eye twicthed.

master roshi grinned and laughed his perverted laugh looking through his recovered magazine leaving baki to seach for the rest. baki foun another one behind a turtle shell. baki dropped it on his way and glanced inside. "HOT DAMNNNNN!!!!!!" baki said he fell down with his nose bleeding. sadly he gave it to master roshi. "yep this one's a collector's edition, oh boy thank you for giving me this one this is one of my faviotes."

baki then head off to finding the last one. he tore through the kicthen, then the living room and then finally in his bedroom underneath his pillow he found it. "JACKPOT!" baki began looking through it gaziing at the women in the magazine when he felt a smack on the back of his head. " DONT BE READING THAT YOUR TOO YOUNG!" master roshi rolle dup his newspaper and set it aside. "well you remind me of a younger me when i was your age so no harm done" his sunglasses shimmered in the sunlight. baki rubbed his head where the master hit him. "when do i start training?" baki asked. "tommorow if you gimme a minute in the bathroom alone if you dont mind....." baki heard moaning noises coming from the bathroom and sighned. "that sick old man......" he waite don the beach looking forward to tommorow's training. "he better wash his hands before our lesson tommorow" he said looking with a blank face at the sunset.

I did this fast so ignore my capitalization errors.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil   Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

completed
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil   Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil   Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil Empty

Back to top Go down

Baki becomes Roshi's new pupil
Page 1 of 1