DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Lucky Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

My Lucky Day Empty
PostSubject: My Lucky Day   My Lucky Day EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Mission name: Lucky Day

Description: They're are five warriors from a random planet that are trying to get their revenge and their planet's honor. Each has a PL of 200,000.

Requirements: (If any)
Be a Buu Majinn
1 million PL
Rewards:
2x PL

Raz flew over the ocean going full speed he had sensed something that wasn't possible he had destroyed a planet in his deep past and yet here were some yagoo's powerful aliens from a destroyed planet, Raz landed at a mountain type column standing there were five 200,000 pl aliens, Raz looked them over they all looked the same Blue skin with slit for eyes a pair of slit's for a nose and hulking muscles. One of the aliens looked over his eyes widening as he screamed in a loud shrill voice. "RAAAAAAAAZ". Raz shook his head as he raised his hand's.

He looked sorry as he stared at the last 5 species of the Yagoo's, "I am sorry for what i did it was so long ago i am not that person anymore". The aliens didn't bother with explanation as all 5 attacked at once. Raz was surrounded and attacked from all sides in a blur of punches. He moved his hand's blocking every blow before he exploded his energy out throwing them all back. Raz vanished looking down before he dived down slamming a fist into one of the aliens as he threw his head back screaming. "Chocolate beam" A red lightning zigzag shot out slamming into the alien as it turned to chocolate. Raz reached out swallowing it down as he looked at the others.

Raz vanished appearing behind two in his hand was a gooey pink blob which he threw, It wrapped around both aliens hardening in a flash. Raz yanked it back slamming it into his body with a movement 2 more were absorbed. Raz turned as a blow slammed into his stomach knocking the air from him. The alien lifted both hands but Raz slammed his head into the aliens stomach and before-he could move he too was chocolate and swallowed. Raz looked at the last alien and grinned before vanishing appearing in front of him and hammered him with a rain of blows, Raz threw his head forward once again turning the last alien into a bar of chocolate and swallowed it down.

All 5 aliens opened there eyes squirming each locked in a cocoon they screamed for revenge as there power was absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

My Lucky Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lucky Day   My Lucky Day EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

My Lucky Day
Page 1 of 1