DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know Yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappa22

Nappa22

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 1,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Pauan

Know Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Know Yourself   Know Yourself EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Pauan was visiting some random Namekian cities. He went sightseeing some would say. Pauan was busy walking when the sky turned pitch black. Sensing something gone aray Pauan immediatly sensed for power levels. Pauan was just relaxing when a power level hit him like a two by four. He looked to the East where the sky was turning black. "That power level, that chi, it's MINE!!!!" screamed Pauan. Pauan looked there again and the noise of Namekians yelling in fear. He saw explosions all over and a weird laugh. Pauan flew towards the havok. When he got there he saw a great crack in the ground and above a house was guy sititng on a chair laughing diabolickaly. "Who are you," screamed the real Pauan."I don't know how I entered here but I'm going to have fun," screamed the fake Pauan as he blasted a running Namekian in the arse. His voice sounded just like Pauans. "I've got to stop this madness!"
Pauan rushed his so called twin and landed a blow on his jaw. The fake Pauan fell off is throne. "Not so funny are you now," said the real Pauan with a laugh. "Dordon Ray!!!," yelled the imposter aiming at Pauan's head. Pauan just had enough time to move his head as the blast soared past him at frightining speed. How does he know Dordon Ray thought Pauan. Pauan rushed at his opponent again."AHHH," he yelled as he pummled the imposter with punches, kicks, and ki blasts. The imposter yelled as Pauan landed a blow on his head again. "NO!", he screamed as he grabbed my tail rendering me useless. "How do you know that," Pauan screamed as he felt his power draining from him. "I am your twin ain't I," laughed the other Pauan. "Dordon Ray!!", yelled the imposter. The ray pirced Pauan in the arm. It would have pirced his chest if the imposter didn't let go of his tail when he shot the blast. Clutching his arm Pauan sent a quick but charged up kick into his twin's chest. Pauan knowing the only way to destroy him was to use Burning Storm but the blast would destroy the town. "It's a risk I'm taking", yelled the real Pauan. "Burning Storm," The blast disgrated all of the buildings and the imposters words were i'd fix that problem with your tail and with a laugh he was destroyed. With a sigh Pauan fell down from all of his chi he used and of his arm. The remaining Nameks went out of hiding and yelled in Namekian " Three cheers for this guy," The healers rushed towards him and with a smile he blacked out. He woke up a few seconds later and thanked the Namekians and went back to sightseeing.

Last edited by Nappa22 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Know Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Yourself   Know Yourself EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Okay ehh, don't swap between 1st and 3rd person, it looks messy and confusing.

Change that and approved.
Back to top Go down
Nappa22

Nappa22

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 1,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Pauan

Know Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Yourself   Know Yourself EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

hope that works I switch between them a lot and don't even notice it
Back to top Go down