DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance vs Kenshin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 294,088
Race: Sayian
Name: Kenshin

Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Kenshin used the advantages of the serum injected into him to be able to react faster than his abilities would usually allow and created his Destruco Shuriken which he then threw and it split into four separate energy disks which cut every remaining ball of energy in half and made it explode before it reached him.

"Man, this guy's power is unbelieveable!" Kenshin thought to himself " I will not allow some chewed up pieceof gum treat me like this!" he shouted and spit out his maximum of 14 ghosts to arrive and split the individual energy of every ghost into 10 small beings each so in total there would be 140 mini ghosts which all flew infront of the blue haired warrior like an army of explosive spirits.

"Charge!" Kenshin exclaimed as all 140 surrounded Raz and began closing in like an army of suicide bombers. However this was merely a diversion just in case Raz tried to hold his breath to stop the attacks. Kenshin reaised his palm into the air and once again made his Destructo Shurrikan, his plan was to throw it the very instant that Raz ran out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Raz tilted his head as the ghosts surrounded him and winked his energy pulsed around him glowing a growing before he let out a yell sending out a massive energy wave annihilating the ghosts in all directions, Raz looked over at the young sayian as he formed another shuriken. "THROW IT SAYAIN SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. Raz wrapped himself in energy blasting forward flying right at the young sayians fury written in the eyes of the powerful majin.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Lance grinned as the majin dashed at kenshin.This was perfect for lance.Lance pointed his hand at raz and kenshin the ki ball had grown to the size of a full blown beach ball.Lance powered up back to super saiyan.Pulling his arm back sending it flying forward releasing the ball at the two."Big bang attack!"screamed lance.With the fingers on his right hand lance made a gun sign.He force ki to his finger a ki ball the size of a baseball formed on the tip of lance's finger.Lance fired a ki wave the size of a kamehameha at the large blue ki ball.The blast looked like a large thick blue arrow.Finally,the blast hit the big bang attack giving it more power and speed.Lance then looked at the four smaller genocide balls they exploded before reaching him.The area around lance was covered in smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 am

ooc: Raz, i'm assuming you're coming at me like this but with a layer of energy around you
Spoiler:

Ic: Kenshin was disappointed that his plan with the ghosts didn't go as planned "THROW IT SAYAIN SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!" Raz demanded as he put his body into a ball and flew towards Kenshin, the young warrior smirked and said "Alright!"

Kenshin threw the large Destructo Shuriken towards the pink man as he approached, hoping it would hit as it would do something unexpected if it did... The thin energy would be able to cut through anything and Kenshin had a plan
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:18 am

Raz blasted through the shuriken as it sliced his pink body right down the middle as he kept going both sides fused back anger reverberated in the Majin's eyes he had enough games from either his general or his elite though he was impressed with there skill, Raz vanished using his full speed to close in on the sayian elite and struck. Raz attacked with a massive amounts of kicks and punches so fast they were nearly invisable. Punches flew at Kenshins head, shoulders, neck, egs arms torso as his legs pumped out kick after kick aiming for the same spots with the flurry of a Mini gun pumping out attacks.

Raz wrapped his fist in Ki energy so the punches would be that more devastating so far even one connected blow at his strength would be enough to take the sayian out of the fight that's what happens when you go against someone like the Majin emperor. Raz stopped a she opened his mouth firing a massive mouth beam at the hopefully still alive and conchies Sayian.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

Lance had regained sight in his other eye now he looked.Lance fired a big bang attack hoping to knock kenshin out the way of the blast.He didnt charge it because it may have killed ken.Lance floated down to the ground by the z sword.He sheathed the sword and dropped to his knee.Lance breathed heavily and looked at raz.He was sweating a lot.He swallowed his saliva his mouth dry now.The half saiyan got to his feet and walked towards raz.Lance was conserving energy for his battle.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 am

Raz blasted through the shuriken as it sliced his pink body right down the middle and then split into four smaller blades, each one went into a limb of the pink man and froze in place by Kenshin, meaning one in each arm and each leg. As Raz kept going both sides fused back together, it seemed as if he had no idea of what the energy disk was truely capible of.

Raz vanished using his full speed to close in on the sayian elite and struck. Raz attacked with a massive amounts of kicks and punches so fast they were nearly invisable. Punches flew at Kenshins head, shoulders, neck, legs, arms and torso as his legs pumped out kick after kick aiming for the same spots with the flurry of a Mini gun pumping out attacks. This flury of attacks were wrapped in Ki energy so the punches would be that more devastating. Almost every bone in his body was broken and his body began to free fall at high speeds towards the ground.

Raz opened his mouth firing a massive mouth beam towards him as he fell "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kenshin exclaimed as a golden aura surrounded his body, his blue hair turned a purplish color and a very powerful energy barrier surrounded his body and protected him from most of the impact but still managed to break through and left him in a near death state. Kenshin hit the ground with a large thud, the golden energy extinguished and him being knocked out on the ground. Now the energy blades within Raz's body would go unstable and begin to expand within his pink body with nobody lift to control them.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 am

Raz groaned as the shrapnel in his body expanded as he concentrated his limbs exploded open freeing the shrapnel and floated back turning his eyes down to lance as he watched his general, Raz raised both hands to the sky as a small glow started in raz's hands as he fed Ki into the energy. The Ball grew and grew until it enveloped his hands and continued to grow until it was the size of a small moon not enough to destroy the planet but to do massive damage to the landscape and if hit directly enough to severely harm his general, Raz threw his hand's forward letting out a roar as he got it in front of him and grinned as a massive blast shot down from the center of the orb turning it into a gigantic beam that flew down with insane speed. "DODGE THIS GENERAL.
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 500 PL
Name: takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 am

"lets fight raz" takahashi
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 am

Lance looked wide eyed as kenshin fell to the ground knocked out cold.Lance didnt have much ki left.He couldnt block this attack either.He could only cushion the blow.Lance's chest filled.He flew towards the beam.Suddenly as the beam was about to hit him he used super explosive wave.At first the blast went around not hitting lance.Finally the super explosive gave in lance was hit with the beam.He tried to close the gap,but didnt have enough ki.At last it was over lance lay on the ground his hand pointed at raz.Lance's hand glew with ki,but he didnt have enough for a ki blast.
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 am

raz i am here lets i fight now cause am ready[quote]

Last edited by takahashi on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 am

Raz vanished down to the ground laying a hand on both Kenshin and lance and concentrated his energy surged down his hands and into the body of his elite and general standing up he tilted his head spotting the other sayian his eyes glowing. "And what do you want monkey I hope your not here to challenge me of all people. Raz walked towards the sayian his power pulsing around him he was only at 50,000 keeping his energy low.
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am

as i kick raz in the back then i do big tree cannon on raz "now who's the monkey"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

Kenshin got up off of the ground, it was as if he was fully healed even though he was just on the brink of death. The blue haired Saiyan jumped to his feet and looked around his surroundings, Raz was no longer attacking him but it seemed as if he was fighting another Saiyan
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Raz turned flicking his wrist sending the beam flying away his eyes burned as he vanished behind the sayian his antenna lighting up and at point blank he fired. "Chocolate beam. The blast fired out a red zigzag as it closed in at the 1 foot distance between them and if hit it would turn the person into chocolate of course at this range dodging was impossible.
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 pm

As I get up of the ground from being turn to chocolate by raz. Im steal chocolate in I run behind a rock
so that he won't see me .

Last edited by takahashi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:58 am

...um when your chocolate you can't move.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Name: Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Vegeto could
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Kenshin walked over to Raz after he turned the other Saiyan into a chocolate bar "Wow, you must be really powerful" the blue haired Saiyan said to Raz "I wish to join you" he stated simply
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Raz looked over laying a hand on keshins shoulder. "Welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 am

(I'm gonna make this where I get my Majin mark)

As Raz placed his hand on Kenshin's shoulder, he felt a sudden surge of energy and a slight hint of pain through his entire body "RAHHHHHH!" the young warrior exclaimed as his body rose up and his energy began rising as sparks flew around his body until he slowly flew down and landed on his knees. Kenshin now had the Majin symbol inprinted on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

what is going on looks like kenshin is getting energy from
raz. I must tell raz to turn me back to my human body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance vs Kenshin   Lance vs Kenshin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance vs Kenshin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2