DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana Enters the Monestary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

Katana Enters the Monestary Empty
PostSubject: Katana Enters the Monestary   Katana Enters the Monestary EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

name: entry into the monestary
overview: you decide to become a monk trainking yourself under mental,physical and spirtitual grueling conditions. The monk guru senses great potential withen you. He asks you to spar with him. It is highley unlikely you'll beat him but demonstrate yourself being a good student and he shall grant you the title of monk (brother if guy, sister if girl; then your name here).
requirements: positive alighnment
rewards:1,000 PL and access to monk training room

Katana walks towards the Monestary, feeling that in order for his training to proceed, he must learn the ways of the monks. As he approaches the doors, He is greeted by an old man. "Hello, young one, I am the Monk Guru of the temple. Why have you come here?" Katana bows, showing his respect. "My name is Katana Kamikage. Please, I wish to be trained. I have already recieved training from the Turtle Hermit, Master Roshi, as well as Master Korin. I was hoping to learn something new while I was here." The old man strokes his chin, mulling it over... "I sense a great deal of potential within you, young Katana. I wish to spar you, if that's ok?" Katana nods, and the two head towards an open area...

As Katana walks into the circle, he tightens his gloves, preparing for combat. He and the Guru bow to each other, then a monk rings the signal gong. Katana and the Guru blur out of sight, clashing in combat. As the two trade blows, the Guru starts to pull strange tricks out of his repetoir of moves, including Drunken Fist. Katana is unable to match up against his strange style of fighting, until he yells out "Light Driver!" As he does so, he rams straight into the Guru, sending him flying into the wall! "Winner, Katana Kamikage!" yells the judge. The guru stands with some difficulty, and Katan rushes over to help him up. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, Master!" The guru smiles at him. "Oh, don't worry, I've had worse. Either way, you've proven yourself capable and kind. I welcome you into the Monk Training room, Brother Katana!" Katana grins as the monks cheer him on, and he laughs as they all walk into the temple. Katana's path as a Monk has just begun...
Back to top Go down

Katana Enters the Monestary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana Enters the Monestary   Katana Enters the Monestary EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

aproved.
Back to top Go down

Katana Enters the Monestary
Page 1 of 1