DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Keitaro

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Hell's training   Hell's training EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Keitaro stood upon a giant building in hell city central "Lets see what i can do here." he said as he fell backwards off the building before hitting the ground he took off flying down the middle of the street. As he flew up into the sky his shadow seeming to reflect into the moon "There is to much evil in this world...As is there to much good my job is to keep the evil stronger." he thought as he flew at a building and broke through it destroying it. As he turned around and watched the building fall only for it to be heading for a woman and her baby. Keitaro not wanting to kill a young child flew at them and took them with him while flying. The women was how ever a romance novel wrighter and this was the basics of her story. A stranger saves the scared women from near death and flys with her. Keitaro droped them off in a safe area and flew off keeping up the pace he landed back on to the building he started out on and watched the city below.

As it was the next day [or he thought it was since it seemed to be night time in hell all the time] he looked around and kicked down a building and started going on a killing spree. Then the demon teams top fighter came up to him. He was a human sized demon with scars all over his body. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HUMAN!" it yelled at keitaro which caused him to snap. "I'M NOT A HUMAN I'M A SAIYAN PART OF A TRUE WARRIOR RACE DONT UNDERESTMATE ME!" he yelled as he rushed at the demon and unleashed a combo of punched and kicks on the demon then powerd up into his hand a dark ball punched the demon in the gut and launched ten thousand dark blast through the demon. He blew on his knuckles and watched the demon lay there bleeding "Heh i didn't even break a sweat." he said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's training   Hell's training EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

plus 4500
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Name: Keitaro

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's training   Hell's training EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Keitaro was standing the a circle of blue flames. Four large,Red,Rotting demons around him. There were cruse words carved into his body and third degree burns all over his body. He was being tourtred by these demons but he knew it was making him stronger. He could feel power corseing through him with each stab,hit,shot and dabura wanted to meet keitaro so he keitaro was on the verge of death dabura would heal him "Come on ya bunch of whimps my grandmother can hit harder then you and she's dead!" keitaro yelled and spat on the largest of the demons who then kicked the hell out of him. Keitaro was let go out of the area he was chained or rather the chains were long enough for him to nearly reach the demons with a punch. One of them demons kicked keitaro back to the wall knocking him out.

A few months later.

There sat keitaro thin as a piece of paper. Then the demons came back "Your ready to see dabura come along." the demon said picking him up and draging him out of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's training   Hell's training EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 am

plus 1500 pl
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Name: Baki Ookami

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's training   Hell's training EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

updated
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hell's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's training   Hell's training Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's training
Page 1 of 1