DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solo Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training   Solo Training EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Ichiro was flying through Namek again, he was ready to train this time though. His last attempt to train ended because of the Namekian called Zyk and his brouther, were beating up on another namekian Named Cu. But Ichiro jumped in because it was two against one, but when he jumped in it was still two against one, but soon to be one on one, because the namekian's fused, but in the end Ichiro was victorious. Ichiro decided not to learn that mind reading technique, it wouldn't do him any good right now. But instead he would learn Magic Materialism, it is a magical ability that able's you to create object's out of air. And it is not matter manipulation! So Ichiro would train one technique every day, so he wouldn't kill himself, Ichiro usually go's to far in training.

Ichiro was still flying through Planet Namek, the planet he had learned to love. From the green ground, to it's three sun's making sunlight all the time, so there's no night time, to it's green people. Speaking of it's green people, Ichiro just passed a huge namekian village, with ton's of namekian's. ' Alright I'm almost to the wasteland I'm going to train at! ' Then Ichiro was hovering right over the desired wasteland, Ichiro used his sensing power's to see if anybody was at the wasteland. ' Alright nobody's here! ' Then Ichiro flew down quickly, his ki made a green-blue aura around him when he floated down. Ichiro started to charge his ki, then the aura was moving rapidly, ' Ahhh! ' Then in a instant Ichiro's hair turned from white to gold, it also spiked up, his eye's turned to a bright green color! Also the aura turned gold, he had just turned to his super sayain form. ' Alright time to start training! ' Ichiro took a fighting stance.

' Alright now I think I really need to train before I start trying to preform this technique! ' Ichiro jumped up into the air, then he unleashed some ki around his hand's, making a yellow fog, ' Woah! I guess being a super sayain is affecting my move's! ' Then he forced his ki to sharpen up, so now his saber tooth was formed! They're was a yellow spear looking thing at the tip of his fist's. ' Super Saber Tooth! ' Ichiro started to punch some tree's, luckily he didn't put that much force into it, but it still damaged the tree. Then Ichiro spread the ki apart around his hand, reversing the technique. Then Ichiro started to charge a kamehameha. ' Ka-me-ha-me-ha! ' Then Ichiro thrusted his hand's foward and a long blue beam came out, then Ichiro teleported there and let it hit him, he flew back and was knocked to the ground. ' Ugh! My attack's really do hurt! I'm not at full power to! Well I guess that was a test of denfense! ' Ichiro said as he laughed

' Alright I got warmed up now I can train! ' Ichiro thought of so many way's of how he could learn this technique. ' I could imagine summoning ki into my hand or wherever I want the object, then I can move the ki around and shape the object.. But before I do that I'm going to need some spirtual training... well I think I do? But I'm going to anyway! ' Ichiro was still in the air, but he didn't bother to float back down. So he just crossed his leg's and folded his arm's. Then he tried to think happy thought's... Then all of a sudden he was back on Vegeta... his home planet! But there was no fighting, they're was sparring but they didn't have the intent to kill. But you could call it intense fighting. There was no blood anywhere, but the planet has grew in population! The planet was... just peaceful with sparring! Then Ichiro broke out of the meditation with his own free will. ' I can not believe that was my home planet! Full of the ruthless sayain's! But it was actually peaceful! ' Then Ichiro put a serious face on, ' Now let's start preforming this technique! '

Then Ichiro powered up! ' I'm going to try my best at Max Power! ' Then Ichiro powered up to his Ascended Super Sayain form, thus his muscles grow, then his hair get's sharper and more spiked up. ' Alright! ' Then Ichiro remembered what he thought he could do to preform the technique, '' [i] I could imagine summoning ki into my hand or wherever I want the object, then I can move the ki around and shape the object.. But would that really work? Well I have to try! [i] ' Then Ichiro decided he wanted to make a sword! Then he tried to bring in the ki, but it didn't work the first attempt, they're was so much ki he had to move that his mind just couldn't focus on a certain area. ' Ahh Dang it! ' Then Ichiro attempted to do it again, he summoned in ki and tried to preform the desired shape, he was trying to hard that the veins on his forehead were popping. ' Come on! I can do it! ' Then Ichiro was putting the shape together, he was almost done he just had to shape the handel. Then the sword became visible when he finished, but then it began to disappear starting from the tip of the blade, until it all vanished. Ichiro was frustrated, and now he had a major headache. He just dropped down to the ground, not bothering to levitate, leaving a crater the shape of his body in the ground.

Ichiro just layed there for a while. Then finally he decided that he needed to continue training, then he flew out of the crater. ' Alright I'm mad now! I have to complete this technique! ' Then Ichiro though of another idea, maybe that when he preformed the technique he should think of peaceful thing's. Well maybe just when he is learning the technique, so that he could get the hang of it. Then Ichiro closed his eye's, he thought of those peaceful thought's from earlier, but he was also forming the sword with his ki, his mind was like two different part's. One part was thinking peaceful yet the other was focused on forming the sword. Then Ichiro opened his eye's, they're was the sword he designed in his mind. It was just a regular sword, but if triggered by Ichiro's ki it would grow and be able to store his ki, and when he need's it be able to use it. The Handle had a SS on it, ' It worked! My sword, I mean... the Super Sayain Sword! ' Then Ichiro put ki all around the sword, then let go of the sword, and controlled the ki moving it, thus the sword would move with it! ' Yes! I mastered Magic Materialism! ' Then Ichiro made the sword come back to him. Then he grabbed the sword.

WDC = 1,192
Back to top Go down

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Solo Training EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Originality:5, no comment

Creativity: 9, magic materilization isn't very often learned, thsi is only teh third tiem I've seen it Smile so you get a nine

Logically:10, it all made perfect sense

Fighting/ training:38, some good training

Story:7, quite enjoyable to read Smile

69 X 1,192 = 82,248

Plus the technique.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 am

PART 2!
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Ichiro had fell sleep last night despite that he didn't want to, when he fell asleep he was training in the air, then he just fell down making another crater in the planet. He had a dream he dreamed about two move's two move's that have never been used or heard of, his dream also explained the move's. The first move was described like this by the voice in his dream, Ichiro make's two spheres of white ki then he sends them somewhere in the air, then they explode with beam's going everywhere, it was named Cosmic Rain. The second Ichiro loved the concept of it, Ichiro control's and spread's his ki around in a radius, then he uses the ki he has and his ki spread's to however far the radius is, the product is a huge explosion within the radius. The move had obviously great killing potential!

Then Ichiro woke up, ' I-I have to start training right away! Those two move's are just brilliant! I mean Genius! ' Then Ichiro hopped out of the crater he was still in when he fell asleep. Then he thought of something, ' I can repair the ground now with Magic Materialism! ' Ichiro though about when Raz said not to harm the planet, but give to it and it will repay you later. Ichiro put his hand's down facing the ground, and then started to fill the space with ki and repair it, when he was finished the ground was good as new! He went and did it to the other crater from yesterday to. Ichiro noticed when he fell asleep he fell out of his ascended super sayain to. ' Must have been because of my ki stopped flowing or something... '

Ichiro jumped into the air and then levitated, ' Alright I have to try to do exactly what my dream said right! I'm going to start with that move that make's a explosion around me or whatever. I'm going to call it Genocide Wave! ' Then Ichiro calmed down, and thought of all the peaceful thing's that can happen. They he let go of some ki and tryed to send it away and spread it into a circle, but it stopped and struggled to move, it couldn't move any farther and it wasan't that far away from Ichiro's body, then he tryed to spread them apart trying to form a circle as far as he could. Luckily the ki that was moving wasan't bunched together and strong so it was invinsible and harmless. He still couldn't form a huge circle, it wasan't even a small circle, it wasan't a shape! Ichiro had to try again, this attempt was totally,completly, a fail! Ichrio levitated back down to the ground.

Ichiro took a while thinking of what he did wrong. He realized he wasan't transformed into any of his form's, that would help but it wasan't the problem. Maybe he was trying to hard to fast, maybe he should start off small. So he tried that, not to make a large circle just yet, he would just start small and work his way up. So he changed into his advanced super sayain form again, then he flew high into the air with the golden aura around his body. Then he took a small amount of ki and spread it around in a circle, away from him but not to far away. Then he fill's the whole circle with his ki, then the ki all react's together, and there is a huge multi colored explosion not very far, because the explosion was just as far as the circle of ki was. The planet had a crater in it just as wide as the circle he made! ' Well this will be a test of my abilities, and now I have to reform this crater! ' Ichiro used his Magic Materilism ability to fill in the crater and return it to normal.

Ichiro was ready for another go a round with his training with his new Genocide Wave. So he powered up making his aura move insanely fast and the look of it was spiked up. His muscle's began to bulge, and the raw power of his aura was making his hair spiked up all the way, he was in his advanced super sayain form, and with his aura his forehead was completely shown. Then they're was some tiny pieces of the ground coming up from his power. Then he used some ki and spread it around him in the circle, this time it went just as far as he wanted, then he filled the circle with ki. He had the preparation completed but he just couldn't make the explosion. Ichiro was mad so he struggled even harder, ' AHH! ' Then his neck vein's popped up, he could just feel that the explosion was going to happen! ' Come on! ' Then the explosion was going too happen Ichiro thought atleast... because the ground was shaking. But the result was a fail, nothing happened after the ground stopped shaking. Ichiro was disappointed because he thought that time he thought the move would work, well he knew it worked but he thought he could preform it the destined way.

' Alright this time it has to work! It just has too! ' Ichiro had just rested from his previous attempt, which popped a blood vessel when he was powering up. He powered up to his max, and this time he didn't try to go any further then it! Ichiro was rested and his ki was fully restored so he should be able to preform the technique this time. Ichiro floated high into the air so even if his attack was to hit the planet, that the damage would be reduced... hopefully. Then Ichiro closed his eye's and thought very peaceful thought's, then he opened his eye's and spread the ki around in the desired size of the circle and he filled the circle with his ki. Then Ichiro made all of the ki react, and the result was the Genocide Wave! The huge explosion happened quickly, and the color's changed to yellow,orange to red, then they repeated. When the move was over they're was just a giant, and I mean giant crater in the ground! ' Oh well um this must be testing my magic materialism ability! ' Then Ichiro recovered the planet, and then he went to sleep on a rock....
WDC: 1,083
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Originality: 3- Sorry man it just looks like another way to get a move.

Creativity: 10 that was a unique moveset however your genocide wave is just a much more power explosive wave

Logically: 7 there.

Fighting/ training: 25 This was a good training session but a little more origional then i liked it had some good moves but all in all it seemed more like focusing Ki.

Story: 5 the story seemed to circle itself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Solo Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training
Page 1 of 1