DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki Dark Savior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 am

MATURE ROLEPLAY. WARNING. WARNING.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter One: Quoth the Raven, Nevermore....

Baki slipped on his boots and at once jumped and kicked into the sky, flying and deciding to visit the cities he had once protected. He wondered if he would be remembered as the hero he once use to be, after stopping several robberies, a serial killer and a few super powered villains. Baki ran across the mansion given to him by the mayor hidden and in plain view above a common hilltop overlooking the entire city. “Steel city…” Baki gasped his eyes looked on the sparkling white buildings of the city. The city was a wonder in the day and decided to visit the Sin city. Baki was in sin city in a matter of minutes, though darkness spread over the city as soon as Baki had gotten there. It was nighttime and Baki noted the dark colored buildings. The grey and red bricked houses and the dark paned windows of office buildings with owners who worked with connections to various mobs, the buildings where it happened. “AhI remember…” Baki said coming across the corner of grand street and park avenue.

Park avenue known by the locals was known as crime alley, the number one street where drug pushers, cartel members, prostitutes and muggers were to be found. It wasn’t always bad, in fact sin city use to be a clean, healthy city just like steel city. The mayor, use to be Baki’s adoptive father. His mother, was an district attorney. The name scandal followed their professional lives yet they were in love. The mayor single handedly spent more time and money training the once proud police officers of sin city into catching the most wanted of criminals while his mother prosecuted them and sent nearly all of them to either the asylum or the penitentiary. Her record of over 5,000 convicted criminals sent to jail and only 1,000 sent to an insane asylum is outstanding as most criminals plead mental insane. Yet only she was able to determine the real mentally diseased with the sane “It was on a dark night like this…” Baki hissed. A prostitute passed Baki, her golden hair locked in girls and too much make-up, brought from the dollar store slapped onto her face. Her name was Mia, yet her street name was goldie. She hated her job as much as one could ever hate anything but she couldn’t leave. She had become pregnant in high school and her boyfriend abandoned her, her parents disowned her. At the age of sixteen she was kicked out the house and was left starving in the streets. That is, until Dwayne came. Dwayne was called “lil wayne” by his “girls” and gave Goldie a home and filled her belly with food. All he asked was for enternal servitude and subordination and Mia, The poor girl that she was signed the pact with the devil and this began her cycle of abuse, neglect, starvation and servitude.

“Looking for a good time?” Goldie asked Baki, Baki shook his head. “You shouldn’t be working like this, it’s wrong. Come with me to a nice warm house and free yourself of…” Goldie walked off. “Sorry spud my boy Wayne will beat me if he sees me talking to any of them “good guy” type of guys but mister…” She turned to reveal a tearful face. “Thanks..for caring”. She walked off into the darkness of the night, forever a slave to her work.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Name: Ritzusen

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am

Short, sweet, and very correct. I am impressed. I deem this

30,000 pl!
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 am

Chapter Two: Why happens to make a bad man smile and a good man frown?

Baki felt the chill of night spill down his spine. His eyes watered as the wind blew into them and looking down he could see the very spot very it happened where he was truly born into his holy war against evil. The end of his innocence ended in this very spot. He felt the scene happen all before him again.

*flashback*
Baki was excited from the movie him and his parents saw, “The One” was a movie starring martial arts superstar Bruce Lee and Baki loved imitating the moves he saw off the big screen, his father smiled under his moustache and Baki’s mother’s eyes twinkled under her square spectacles. Baki could feel the wind chill and closing his eyes he jumped forward trying to use a jump kick but was stopped by a man in a black hood. Baki landed on his butt and rubbed it. “Sorry…” Baki said, he looked up to see something metallic clutched in the man’s hand. The barrel was short and stout, and the handle was so small it could be held by a child. Baki could see a pale skinned, almost grey hand clutching the black revolver and a purple lipped smile with yellow teeth grinning like a mad man under his black hood.

Baki’s mother and father stepped in front of Baki to shield him from any harm.

*return to present time*

“He just wanted to pearls…” Baki said noting two men in black hoods coming closer to him.

*flashback*

“Give me that necklace…” The hooded man said, his hand clicked the revolver his father stepped in front of his mother. “Now look son, you’re not even old enough to shave yet. Why don’t you just give me the gun and…” he was stopped by a loud bang and a metalic bullet shot into his chest. Baki could feel the shock from the air of his father’s fall. He fell to the ground slumped over. And lifeless. “DAD!” Baki roared his eyes filled with tears bitterly whipping his cheeks. Baki’s mother held her ground in front of Baki. The hooded man, more of a boy actually. Only the tender age of thirteen already a stone cold killer, not even old enough to shave. Not even a week into his growth spurt he had killed a man, yet not just any man. Baki’s dad. The gunman clicked his revolver between the necklace and the woman. The woman was frightened yet pushed the gunman back. The gunman frightened and surprised by the sudden rush pushed his trigger, right through the cheek of the district attorney. She fell next to her husband, another lifeless corpse on the street. Another life taken by the gun child. The hood fled, the pearls had broken off the string and scattered around the dead bodies and left the moaning child with his parents. That was where his hatred towards evil began but the war would not begin until many years later.

*return to present day*

The two hoods came closer to Baki Baki gave a glare and got into a stance openly challenging them. “I don’t know slice, this guy looks into it. Can’t do murders with them being into it.” The other replied. “Who cares, we Slice and Dice we don’t shiv.” And to think I thought of him as the lowest sort of man. No…. these are his children. A purer breed, a more breed evil. Built for the sake of fun. The people and prostitutes stopped to watch, no one pus up a fight anymore. Now you just pray you don’t get targeted. The cops stayed in their cop car, not daring wanting to mess up their second payroll. Baki felt a punch land onto his stomach yet he didn’t budge. A knife slammed into Baki’s arm yet he didn’t yell. “WHAT THE HELL!” Cried one of the hoods. “I DUNNO DICE BUT THIS GUY AIN’T NORMAL LETS GET OUTTA HERE!” the two fled. A bleeding Baki was left in the street again yet this time the wound runs deeper.

*flashback*

Baki felt the sting of the muscle growth burn his arms and he lifted the three hundred pounds above his head. “Good job…” Roshi instructed. He looked eagerly at the young Baki. “you have mighty strength Baki but you can never use this for evil, what would your parents think?” Baki turned away. “”My parents…” Roshi rubbed his head. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have brought it up, your father was a good man. A very good man…”

*return to present*
Baki walked the blade wound was nothing compared to the bruises he had received by fighting many other warriors he encountered on his journeys. Baki walked when he was stopped by Goldie. “Here…” she said wrapping his wound in a piece of fabric torn off her skirt. “Thank you” Baki smiled. “I always wanted to be a doctor when I graduated.” She said sadly wrapping Baki’s wound up. “Take care…” she said looking back. “You too” Baki said dashing off. The police station was full of officers drinking beer and sniffing drugs. Baki entered the building outraged and calmly he locked the doors and windows of the small building and lighting a match he lit it on fire. The fire smelled delicious and tasted like smoke to Baki’s mouth. The flame gave warmth to Baki but spelled doom to the so called “officers of the law”. Baki sparked the match and set the building on fire. He floated upwards and became a super sayian overlooking the city he shouted so all could hear him. “I am Baki Ookami and I declare war on the crime the city is INFESTED with. Criminals beware, your time of judgement is near.” Somewhere someone is grinning , holding a black revolver.

Some alighnment and Zenny would be good here
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 am

15,000 zenny and +45 alignment.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 am

chapter 3: An hour to midnight

*the next day*
Baki laid against his mansion watching the T.V, The news channels depressed Baki as he flipped through horror story after horror story. “Subway deaths reach an all time high this week as…” click. “Murders of ten catholic school nuns found under…” click. “Rape and Molestation rates…” click. “Bodies found…” click. “mass murder spree…” click. “Serial killer still on the loose…” click. “gang member found innocent in jury…” Click. Baki stares out his window into steel city. Steel city was always clean, the most trouble it’s been in was a massive attack by an android. Sin city had always faced problems within. The androids being built underground, the mutant gang on the streets, corrupt politicians and a dirt police force and not to mention the mafia trying to set a base in the city. Baki clutched his fists and glared.

Baby Bobby was a child of only three years old yet he had already seen the sorrow of adult life, his father was a owner of a famous bubble gum company. Also the air to the fortune. It was when he was on the thirteenth day after his third birthday he was kidnapped by members of the mutant gang. The mutants were mostly all teens in their youth and primal rage, trying to gain power in a city so dark. “That’s right, a million dollars or you’ll never hear the little shit again got that, I’ll call back in five minutes to tell you the where and the when.” The mutant member placed the phone down and held a gun at the child. “well we got no use for this lil shit no more.” He smiled along with the two other gang members as they showed their teeth grinning at the child. The child gave a scream and suddenly the one holding the pistol to the child, fell knocked out. “What the?” one of them called and him and his dark sunglasses fell broken and shattered. Baki stood holding the child in his hand and the last mutant held a automatic pistol to Baki. “Listen punk I…” Baki held a finger an a beam shot from it and the mutant fell lifeless.

Johnny “Iron man” Vasquez, could see nothing. His plan to kidnap the child of a billionaire failed and was stopped by a strange man in a orange gi. A voice whispered in his ear. “So you’re not much of a family person huh? “ For once in his life “Iron man” Vasquez felt afraid. He felt fear before in his life few times but never like this. The voice scarred him and he felt like he was hanging upside down. “Come on punk what does your mother think of you? You got a mother right? Every punk has a mother.” Iron man said nothing but stuttered the letter S a lot. “you know and one of your friends has had nine millimeter pistols, not so uncommon for a group of low lives like you. But that AK-47 your friend had on the table, and that automatic pistol. You know which friend of talking about right?” “Iron man” Vasquez shivered. “You don’t get AKs from the regular gun store, and that one had looped nozzle, that’s adapted for silencers. Now one or the other is strange by itself. But together? Those things don’t come outside of military intelligence…” “Iron man” Vasquez knew he was being interrogated and managed to gain enough courage to speak.

“S-S-Solid…Solid deal. No cops, I walk, I Talk. Wactha say?” Baki smiled and moved his hands away from the hoods eyes. “I don’t think you know the position your in…” Baki was floating at least thousands of miles below the city the mutant gang member screamed. “This made dragging a four hundred pound man up this high worth it…” Baki thought.

*days later in an underground gang base*

The mutant leader was one of the oldest mutants in the gang. Only at the age of nineteen he had barley passed the “freebie years” he had during his early teens. The mutant gang leader was furious, since a week since that famed fighter made his declaration twenty mutant lay dead and more lay in the state prison awaiting trial. The mutant grinded his sharp teeth. “KNUCKLES! BRUNO! WHERE’S THAT SHIPMENT OF AKs THE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE YESTERDAY! I WANTED THEM ON MY PERSONAL GANG HOURS AGO!” A paler yet slicker looking mutant answered. “The general that we made a deal with was killed yesterday.” The very muscular mutant leader yelled. “WHAT!” he clicked on the news to read. “Yesterday General Ronald Briggs had committed suicide, his family reports he had been acting depressed the past few months. Other reports…” The mutant turned off the T.V. “What you said he was killed. WHAT GIVES!?!?” another mutant answered, “We found a note left by the killer…” The gang leader ripped the paper out of Bruno’s hand and read it angrily. “So he wants to face me alone huh?” He rips the paper in shreds. “Put word on the street I’ll see him at the pipe.”
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:15 am

25,000 pl and a 5,000 pl bonus for great creativity.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

Final Chapter: The stroke of midnight

Baki awaits for word of the leader’s answers. Watching T.V he sees his answer. “Today on New eight, Local mutant gang leader has sent a disturbing video to news eight. We will play the video, but for content warning we advise all children and elder senior citizens to look away now. The video showed:

The mutant gang leader with a bare chest and pale skinned tone he glared angrily into the camera with dark red eyes. “Sin City beware! The mutants belong to the city! We will kill your men, rape and eat your women and children. I will personally rip the flesh of your champion “the gold fighter” off his bones and place his head on my wall. He turned to show a wall of pikes showing the dismembered heads of several people, varying from drug addicts to nine year old straight A children. The gang member laughed “Sin city Garbage dump. You and me Alone… I will bring my entire mutant gang to witness this battle so they can spread the tale of your defeat. The date will be the set to be Sunday. See you there…Hero…” The image faded to darkness.

“Very, very graphic and disturbing images. In other news…” Baki turned off the T.V and smiled. “Time to prepare for the war…”

Baki stood In the mayor’s office and was being glared at. “You won’t survive, He’s too powerful. Tanks get demolished, bullets bounce off his back. He’s unstoppable.” Baki shook his head. “I don’t need to kill him, I need to defeat him. The mutants need to be embarrassed, humiliated. I just need your support on this mayor.” The fat mayor looked onto the city from his window. “I never wanted this…” Baki reassured him. “None of us did mayor, but now is the time to act. I’ll trust you’ll do the right thing.” Baki said leaving his office.

The dump was as exactly as one should be, a dump. The rats lived and coward under the garbage as the mutants walked and huddled around the pipeline of the dump, where the mutant gang leader stood in. waiting for the Golden fighter. Baki stood and came down into the dump, the mutants letting him pass without remark or struggle. In fear and respect of his power. The mutant gang leader gurgled and giggled like a little girl and lunged at Baki. Baki became a super sayian and wrestled with him. The mutant gang leader had exactly the body Baki wished he didn’t have. Bulky and muscular, yet not enough bulk to slow him down. Baki felt the nails of the mutant’s claws dig into his side yet he counters with a swift elbow to the face. Baki landed a kick to the groin that sends the mutant leader a new kind of pain and sends him into a mud pit. Baki smiles and sends a cut with his punch above the mutant’s eyes. A kind of cut that bleeds. Baki slides behind the mutant leader and holds him into a sleeper hold. He tightened his grip choking the life from him, Baki had no choice killing him. It was what the city needed. The mutant wheezed and cough like a high school nerd with asthma Baki took pleasure in taking the scum bag’s life.Baki stood victorious over the dead leader’s body.

S.W.A.T teams surrounded the dump and helicopters surrounded the area. “ALL MUTANTS SURRENDER NOW OR BE KILLED!” The mutants in shock of the death of their un-killable leader fell to their knees and surrendered. Baki smiled. He had just stopped a major evil from again from taking over his city. The mayor rode a helicopter and gave a thumbs up. Baki turned and walked away. “Now the city can take care of itself, I will no longer be a father to a city that is dying. I will now no longer bleed with every one of my children that dies and will no longer weep against the Abels and Kains of the city, killing their own brothers and sisters.” Baki walked away from the first arrests over a long time in sin city. Sin City then again is exactly, a maternal paradise for the darkest of minds and the most gothic of serial killers, but not one killer can stop the only true savior of paradise. A killer of his own kind, not of evil but of justice…Baki.

~end~
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 am

10,000 pl and +20 alignment and 500 zenny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki Dark Savior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Dark Savior   Baki Dark Savior Empty

Back to top Go down

Baki Dark Savior
Page 1 of 1