DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Majinn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,700 PL
Race: Majin
Name: Matt

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Matt had a mic set up as he was gonna practice a song. His band was away and he really didn't feel like walking or flying there after roshi's traning so here he was. He cleard his throat then started to sing "In the night-light, do you see what you dream?
All your troubles, are they all what they seem?
Look around you, then you may realize
All the creatures saw with the light.

And I might know of our future,
But then, you still control the past.
Only you know if you'll be together.
Only you know if we shall last!

(In the night-light)

In the night-light, do you still feel your pain?
For the valor you waited, never came!
If you were able, would you go change the past?
There's a furball with one last chance!

And I might know of our future,
But then you still control the past.
Only you know if you'll be together,
Tonight!

Cause every night I will save your life!
And every night I will be with you!
Cause every night I still lay awake,
And I dream of an absolution!

Cause every night I will make it right!
And every night I will come to you!
But every night it just stays the same,
In my dream of an absolution!

(In the night-light)

In the night-light, do you see what you dream?
All your triumph, and all you'll ever be?
Look around you, then you may realize,
Happiness lies trapped in misery!

And who knows what of our future?
We can all try to change the past.
Only you know if you'll be together,
Tonight!

Cause every night I will save your life!

'Cause every night I will make it right!

=INSTRUMENTAL=

Cause every night I will save your life,

Cause every night I will make it right,

And you'll see (And you'll see)
What you'll be (What you'll be)
And you'll see
All you can (All you can)
And every night (And every night)
I will dream (I will dream)

And you'll see (And you'll see)
That this is my dream (What you'll be)
And you'll see
Every night
I will always dream (Cause every night)

And every night
And every night
I will dream (I will dream)
*End Song*" As matt finished his song he heard something out side and he opend his door and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Name: Raz

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Raz flew through the sky on earth wrapped in his red Ki energy as he exploded across the sky moving so fast he was a blur to anyone who looked up, Raz floated from one side to another as he kept hearing a noise down below. Raz slammed on his heels and listened closely someone was singing, Raz wasn't usually into singing in fact it bugged him a little but this was different.

Raz dropped from the sky landing on his feet now that he was standing it was easy to see he was only 4'6 and had a athletic muscly build he had one antenna that dropped down just a little at the tip, He wore dark black pants with a silver belt with a large M on the front buckle. His shoes were black but weighted so it helped his speed. Raz was different from most majins since his skin was a deep red instead of actual black and had matching red eye's. His hand's hung at his side giving his body a almost sagging kinda look to it and his PL was hidden to nearly zero.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

"HEY WHO'S OUT THERE I CAN HEAR YA! IF YOU DONT SHOW YOUR SELF I'LL TURN YA INTO CANDY!" matt yelled. Sure they were empty threats but matt lived out in the forest by him self so people would think he was insane. As he looked around he saw no one so he thought it was his mind playing tricks on him so he went back inside. He turned on the tv only to see him on the tv "Some young man who the people are calling the candy man had saved the city. And he apparently all so knows the mayor and his daughter. If you know this man please bring him to us for a interview." the news woman said.

"Yeah an interview with mr cold metal table and miss scalple." matt said shutting the tv off. Matt then went to his kitchen and looked around for some food "Hmm lets see now we go some cold pizza,Cold take out and Warm Ice cream?" matt said. Matt just grabed a slice of cold pizza and popped in a movie. Friday the 13th jason takes manhatton. As he sat down he heard something out side again and he looked "Alright bucky is that you man come out." matt said.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Raz had watched the other majin poke his head out the door of course he had vanished so he wouldn't be spotted his mind raced as he thought about another Majin running around but he had to know if it was good or bad. Raz walked out into the open as he did his foot hit something looking down he realized it was a log that rolled down smashing into some trash making a loud noise. As the other Majin came our Raz panicked and teleported this time into the house behind the other majin as he waited for the kid to turn around.

Raz sized the kid up his power was like a blip something he would have never noticed before the kid was tall with a muscled body but the way he moved stated clumsy that could be worked out however, The vest was a nice touch he begin to wonder how one would look on him. Raz shook his head petty thoughts were not worth actually thinking about he smirked deciding to have some fun. "Who you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Matt turned around and jumped back and stuck his arm out "TURN INTO GUM!" he yelled as the blast fired out. Matt watched it fly at the man he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Raz tilted his head a she flicked a finger knocking the blast across the room and out the wall, He floated upa bit and smirked as he shook his head. " Well that isn't very polite I mean to attack someone just like that not very controlled", Raz floated into a sitting position as he looked at the Majin. "And your name is"?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 pm

"Matt...Yours?" matt asked he blinked confused at how the man just knocked his attack away like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Raz smiled and floated as his power level shot through the roof literally it blew the roof off the shack, "I am Raz the majin god, I see your just a beginner must be a new majin tell me are you good are evil?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

"I am good i guess...Seeing as how they decided to give me the nick name 'the candy man'....Do you plan to pay for my roof?" matt asked.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Raz smirked shaking his head, "No I don't because I intend for you to come with me and join the ultimatum." Raz looked around at the shabby shack and shook his head laughing. "Looks to me like it be a upgrade."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 pm

"Hm and why would i join you?" matt asked the man. "More importantly what would the others think?" he thought to him self.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Raz laughed laying his head back shaking his head. "Why not we are the most powerful group in the universe I am the most powerful being and if your smart you will want to join,".
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

"Hmm fine i'll join." matt said extending his hand to shake the man's hand. He still wasnet sure of this but if it'll get him power he'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Raz took the hand and nodded. "Our base is on another planet hold on." With that raz and Matt vanished off the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Majinn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Majinn?   Another Majinn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Majinn?
Page 1 of 1