DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A majinn...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

A majinn...  Empty
PostSubject: A majinn...    A majinn...  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Ichiro was flying around Planet Namek , looking for another challenge or well it doesn't have to be a challenge really... he just wants a fight. ' Hmm another beautiful day on planet namek, well yea there never is night here, I heard that they're are three different sun's here. So the only way I can turn into a great ape is by using my power ball. ' Then Ichiro sensed a power level nearby, it was weak very weak. But Ichiro had a feeling... ' Now it isn't Raz but someone else somewhat like him... I gotta find out who that is. ' Then Ichiro flew over to the power level precisely 6,700.Ichiro then saw a Raz like creature, ' Your one of them... a majin! ' The Majin was a pink shiny, rubbery like being just like Raz, but pink and way weaker.

Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,700 PL
Race: Majin
Name: Matt

A majinn...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A majinn...    A majinn...  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

' Your one of them... a majin! ' matt heard as he turned around to face a man most likely a saiyan. "What do you want?" he asked. He looked at this saiyan with a bored look in his eyes "Hey monkey you gonna awnser me or stand there looking like an idiot?" he asked the saiyan boredly. Matt yawned and scratched the back of his head while waiting for his awnser. Feeling killer intent coming off of the saiyan he powerd up a death ball and hit him self with it so he wouldn't be killed by the saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

A majinn...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A majinn...    A majinn...  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

ummmmmm 100 pl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content